Happy New Year 🙂 !
Pantone announced the 2014 color of the year, Radiant Orchid and I’m so excited! I must admit, I don’t really wear too much purple, but I do love the idea of incorporating just a touch of the color into my wardrobe. Here are great ways to add radiant orchid throughout the year:
1. Resort wear is making their way on the shelves and I’m thinking, adding a J. Crew swimsuit does the trick.
2. What says, color of the year better than a Pantone mug? I bought last year’s Emerald mug for my sister and she loves! So yeah, a fun buy 🙂 .
3. Kate Spade knocked it out of the ball park with this stunning necklace. Sort of looks like an orchid, right?
4. Let your purse stand out, like this Tory Burch satchel.
5. Give your neutral outfit a face lift with this Tory Burch tweed jacket.
7. A lilac wallet like this Tory Burch is perfection.
8. Radiant orchid nail polish is an easy and fail-safe way. This OPI color is gorgeous!
9. I’m a sucker for bright-colored running shoes, so these New Balance ones would totally make me smile as I’m running around town 🙂 .
What do you think of color of the year?