I’m very excited to be celebrating my first Mother’s Day! Having my first born son and getting to experience this celebration for the first time brings me a lot of joy and happiness :).
True, I’ve celebrated in the past because I used to pretend my dogs were my kids. Even last year when I was pregnant, my husband spoiled me on Mother’s Day with a relaxing morning with breakfast in bed.
Now that I’m officially a Mommy, I thought it would be fun to create my own Mother’s Day wishlist 🙂
1. Shoes. I’m really obsessing over these Superga’s “Cotu” sneaker in iceberg green. With all the running around we do in beautiful Orange County; comfy and chic flats are the way to go for this mama.
2. Anything J. Crew. It’s hands down my favorite store. I literally would wear everything in the store. Something worth mentioning, J. Crew is having a sale- an extra 25% off your purchase (till April 28, 2013). Plus this weekend only, J. Crew Factory is having an extra 50% off sale (in store only).
3. Massage. A treat I always want, but will never buy for myself.
4. New Jo Malone perfume. I get tired of perfume fast, so an array of Jo Malone perfume in trial sizes would do the trick.
5. (Another set of) white bed sheets for our king bed. I swear, we have yet to buy a set that doesn’t rip after 30+ washes.
6. Furniture. We are slooowwwlllyyyyy transitioning our IKEA/college furniture for more contemporary and grown-up furniture ;). Currently lusting over:
Crate & Barrel’s Lowe Smoke Leather chair. Pre-baby, I may have overlooked these chairs but I believe it’s important to not only have stylish dining chairs, but ones that are easy to clean. Plus, the grey/black combo looks great against my son’s Bloom high chair.
Crate & Barrel’s Halo Ebony Dining Table. Reviews say the glass is sturdy (it takes 2 people to move this table). I won’t have to worry about the glass falling and it is easy to clean. Just swipe on some Windex and I’m set!
7. Coffee Table books. Fashion and Interior design books are my favorite to collect. Currently, hoping to add to the collection:
8. And if I”m being completely honest….I’d love to have another baby :).